GBS has an opening for a Delivery Lead /Consultant with at least 2 years commercial experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
GBS is a leading consultancy in GIS. We love working with our clients to uncover and make better use of their data and implementing solutions that enable more informed decision making and add real value to their business.
Recently, we have worked on logistics solutions for retailers, assisted with Māori land conservation, helped government organisations with sharing essential information and had a role in urban housing planning and development to help alleviate the housing crisis in NZ.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a critical and multi-faceted position focused on the delivery of quality projects and service and involves building strong relationships with clients and our staff . The role will also contribute to the continuous improvement to the way we work.
In this role, you will be creative, well organised, able to think on your feet and have lots of ideas. Ideally you will have a GIS background and experience as a business analyst and / or project manager. The combination of GIS and IT experience will be highly valued in this role.
This role will be excellent for your career. You will also be surrounded by a highly skilled and supportive team.
• Managing and coordinating the delivery of GBS projects and services.
• Requirements gathering and BA, including facilitation of workshops and presentations.
• Contribution to the continuous improvement on the way we work at GBS.
• Supporting business development and marketing activities at GBS.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 2 years total experience in the IT industry.
• Desire to work in an innovative company and contribute to its growth and direction.
• Excellent BA, requirements gathering and communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience in different methods of delivery, from traditional waterfall through to agile and product management. Agile methodologies are a focus in our delivery of services.
• Willing to contribute to business development initiatives, including preparation of proposals, presentations, and case studies.
• Experience in GIS (especially Esri GIS) is required and IT consulting experience would add value.
• Must have NZ Citizenship, have permanent residency, or a clear path to citizenship.
COMPANY CULTURE & BENEFITS
A professional and social office environment within an innovation driven company. Working from home some of the week and flexible working hours is all part of the culture. A training allowance and time to upskill and a medical insurance scheme are some of the benefits GBS offers their employees.